Pages

Tuesday 26 December 2017

Art Deco - Ratings for an Astonishing Piece of Creative Art Work



Hmmm This Piece of art.... Well i get it a 1 star, it is trash and doesn't have any creativity - Just Kidding! 

This Picture  is a Astonishing,Creative,Surprising and Wonderful piece of Artwork done by Tamara De Lempicka.
I give this a 4/5 because of its originality and simple piece that can be describe in many ways and one of those ways is Inspiring.

This inspiring piece can influence people of trying new things and dedicating himself to what thy love to do and Tamara has done that swiftly.

Thanks for Reading hope your christmas was Awesome! I know my was ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi again Paris, I found your response to this activity very amusing. I laughed when I realised you were just kidding! I am glad that you like the piece a lot. What are some of the specific things you like about it?
    What do you think of her clothes? The colour of the car? The red lipstick against the other colours?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paris , LJ here . Your post about this activity was very funny , For one instance , It froze me when you said it was a piece of trash but then it made me laugh when you said you were just kidding . A 4 out of 5 . A good rating . I like it . I also like how you said in one way , It was inspiring . Anyways , Keep the good work going . You'll get to the end of the journey . Good luck !

    ReplyDelete