Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

Special Events - How Does Your Family Celebrate it??


On Special events like: Halloween and Christmas - Who cares about birthdays am i right? lets just get lots of presents on christmas and lollies on halloween. #Best2EventsEver. just kidding, don't take me seriously guy. but really those two are the best ;)

Lets talk about Christmas. It is where everyone comes together and celebrate the meaning of family and not only giving love but also receiving love in the presents you recieve.

For lots of people they involve culture into it by cooking and bringing traditional foods. Sadly my family isn't like that. But we make home made food. what isn't better then cooking food that you love to make with your family. To be honest it tastes way better then buying stuff from the Pizza shop or take aways.

Most events we make home made food except Halloween,Easter and Birthdays. We buy chocolate eggs and chocolates,Candies and birthday cakes and presents.

This is another task I have done during my holidays. Hope everyone  was safe on Christmas and New Years.

Hope to see you all in 2 more weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paris,
    It is awesome that you completed another task, well done!
    I really liked how you mentioned that nothing can be better than cooking food that you love with your family! I totally agree with you, I love cooking for my family and friends and I truly believe that sometimes people can taste the love in the food as well. :)
    I also found very amusing that you enjoy Halloween so much, do you usually dress up?
    For the future I want you to consider adding a picture of one of your families celebration to make your post a little more personal and engaging.
    Keep up the good work!

    Kia Kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete