Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Fun,Weird and Amazing Facts about my Family.

Hmmm facts about my family, to be honest I'm supposed to know this but I don't.

Just Kidding!, The 3 people I interviewed was My mum, My dad & My older sister

Fun Facts about  My Mum:
My mother loved Basketball and Volley back in the day.
She cooked a lot at home and did a lot of jobs because she was the oldest child. (Way to Go Mum!)

My Dad:
My Dad is a Massive Xbox Gamer, He bought all 3 Xbox Consoles but started off with one  - Xbox 360
then Xbox One , Now Xbox One x
My dad is a Factor Boss and gets paid over $1,000 for his hard work of helping around the factor,loading and unloading trucks plus his extra shifts on weekdays and weekends + with the help of his children.

My Sister:
She is a Bartender at NZMA Eden Park and loves to go out with friends.
He favourite foods are made by my mum :D.

This is all i got from them and told me to write down.

Goodluck everyone and be safe over the next few weeks!.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paris,

    Your post made me smile! I like the humours comments! I can see that your writing is really genuine and personal. I liked how you add your thoughts into it as well.
    Keep up with the great work!
    Kia Kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete