Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

My Pepeha - Origination through a Lifetime of Obstacles

This is my Pepeha I will present to all the views on looking through my blog throughout the summer learning journey activity. I am happy and overwhelmed with all your comments. Thank you all.

This Pepeha was also helped by my mum (Thanks Mum) because I found some hard for example marae. but that rest I found easy because I learnt them a lot at my Old School Tamaki Primary Thank you teachers for teaching us maori mostly you Miss Kyla!.
And for a student like me I am from 5 tribes from 4 other maraes and on top of that with over 10 people that are either a Chief of a tribe like Terau Paraha,A Tohunga - healer like my great great grandfather Rua Kenana and from my dad side The Maori King - Tūheitia Paki

I am very interested into my own family and my origination throughout the many years of existence.
For everyone that's doing the summer learning journey GoodLuck and hope to see some of you next year!

Ko Mount Wellington te maunga   
Ko Tamaki river te awa         
Ko Rua Kenana tōku tīpuna My founding ancestor is…
Ko Ngapuhi,Ngati Tuwharetoa me Ngati Awa tōku iwi   
Ko Ngati Toa me Tainui tōku hapu
Ko Hahuru tōku marae
Ko Tamaki Makaurau ahau
Ko Colleen rāua ko Leon ku mātua  

Ko Paris tōku ingoa.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Paris,
    What a wonderful job you did in here! I think that is great that you are interested in your family history. Your introduction explaining the task and acknowledging the people that help you through this process provides context and relevance for the topic.

    Kia Kaha,

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete