Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Wider Family - Family with 9 children


For me Being the middle child of 6 children in my family its normal for me to  lead my 2 younger siblings to do good things and not to do bad things.  My thought of having 8 other siblings would be difficult but also a big help.

I Would love 8 other siblings because it would be easier to do things and help clean and wash things.
but the worst thing about having 8 other siblings are bills and costing for a lot of things. plus the overwhelmed announce of arguing and fighting. guys don't tell me you haven't experienced a headache because of your siblings fighting of toys or seat *cough* Kira,Teresa and others from school. but most of all is what you get out of it that makes you learn and helps you not make more mistakes.

Having a bigger family is hard but for me it would be a good experience of how other people felt about having a big family with a lot of kids they have to deal with. :D Have a good day guys!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paris,
    I think that because you already have 6 siblings, for you it seems quite normal to be part of a big family right?! My understanding of your post is that you would embrace all aspects of it, the good and the not so good. It is all about perspective.
    I like how you are, rather than taking a position, attempting to show the reader that are two perspectives to be examine on having a wider family.
    Perhaps for the future consider to make a table to list the two sides of a situation as this can help your key points to become clear. Good job!

    Kia Kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete