Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Celebrating Me!! - What Makes Me Unique - Why Should I Celebrate Me?

WALT: Makes a Poster about why should I celebrate me?

Today we talked about why should i celebrate me and what are the kinds of things makes my personality/self Valuable and Unique

What I Thought About Myself?:

  • I am a Hard Worker
  • I am Respectful to others and Visitors
  • I am Creative Learner
  • I am Passionate about my culture and wellbeing
  • I am Supportive Towards others
What My Friends Thought about Me:
  •  A person to Hangout with beause your fun!
  • A am a Good gamer and person in Natural and Wellbeing 
  • You are very Lovely 
  • your very creative and nice and Kind
  • You make us laugh and smile 
I Loved how my friends and class mates wrote very supportive and positive comments to others and me.
Here is a Screenshot of My Work 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Paris,
    I enjoyed how you explained what types of thought you have about yourself and what types of thoughts your friends about you. But maybe you could explain more about why should you celebrate you. You should work more towards the first question you had. And also you should check over you spelling, and grammar, because I saw a few spelling and grammar errors in your work, so it was hard for me to understand what you are trying to tell the audience.

    But you still had done a great job, Keep up the awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete