Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Camp Raglan - My Best Lightlights

WALT: write about my best highlights.

Last Week was the week us Year 7 & 8's went to Camp Raglan. It was a very Fun Experience and we made lots of Fun and  unforgettable Memories.

My Best Hightlights at Camp Raglan is when we got to Camp Raglan everyone was excited on the view and excited on what was going to happen during our stay. we all ate our lunch and talked to others.
we looked out and saw the amazing views and Raglan beach

I Loved how when we went to Raglan Beach all the Groups created amazing,creative & Fabulous Sand Sculptures and i like the cheerful,growth mindsets that the Students used while we all made sand sculptures and the integrity everyone had. we couldn't wait until we settle into our cabins


The Food & Desert at Camp Raglan was Delicious and had Fantastic taste. We all really enjoyed it for our first day Camp Raglan. we already started to enjoy it there and we can't wait until tomorrow.
we all talked and used our manners while recieving our plates of food. It was amazing, it was the best food i have ever tasted.



The Most Best 2 Highlights were Fia Fia Night and The Amazing Activities done at Camp Raglan.
We all Enjoyed the laughs and the amazing talents at Fia Fia night and Activities.
everyone showed there talents and performed something amazing that night.
I never wanted to Leave


I Would like to Improve on how i can communicate with my team and other students at Camp and at school. It would be such a great thing if I could participate more in Group Activities so i can use TeamWork more.
Our last night was the most amazing,shocking,wild and Fanatastic Last night at Camp Raglan I really enjoyed myself so did other people
Please Leave a Comment down below to help me with my learning Thank you :)











1 comment:

  1. Hi Paris,
    I really enjoyed reading you writing it is very interesting. Also you have used some great descriptive words.

    ReplyDelete