Pages

Wednesday 10 January 2018

My Home Town

This is Point England, There is a school and a beach that you can amazingly visit during your stay.

The locals are very kind and greet you with a wave. 
This is my HomeTown where i lived for a year since i've moved from Glen Innes.

Here is 3 places you should visit.
#1
The Beach is awesome, you can jump off a mighty rock or go out fishing in the fishing area. 
it is mostly used by families, since it is a good place to spend time together or with just friends. 
it's really a active place where people eat with there food or play in the sea. 

 #2
Chinese 4 star takeaways - Point England.
These takeaways are amazing,served quick and taste delicious. I know because I'm friends with the amazing owners and loved there food they cook. might be one of the best places of all. Come down to Chinese food and fish and chips in point england reserve where every local loves the chips.

there isn't a lot to see in PointEngland, But there will be more i swear.
Thanks For Reading Have a Great Holiday!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Paris,
    How beautiful is to see that you love your community so much! Thanks for sharing some tips with us about what to do if we visited the area. I am from Meadownbak and I most definitely will come for a visit this summer with my daughter as we love hang out at the beach and she loves climbing rocks.
    In order for you to gain full points for this activity is necessary that you add a 3 places that you would recommend people to visit. I am sure that there is a nice playground, a reserve with a nice walk, a sculpture or perhaps a beautiful church?
    Dig in and let me now.
    You are doing a great job!
    Kia Kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Paris,

    My name is Emiely (pronounced “Emily”) and I work alongside Patricia at the Summer Learning Journey!

    Thanks for sharing these places to visit and do in Point England! I really like the way you have added a map of your suburb. I never knew the Point England was surrounded by so much water. I bet you have some awesome beach views! I'm from West Auckland and we have quite a few beaches on the west coast too. One my my favourite beaches is called Bethells beach. At Bethells there are HUGE sand dunes and you can take your bodyboard and slide down the sand dunes then go for a swim at the beach or in the lake. What are some fun things you do at your local beach? Have you jumped off the mighty rock before?

    It's awesome to see how actively you have been blogging this summer. I know the Summer Learning Journey team have enjoyed reading and commenting on your blog. Just a reminder that you can earn bonus points by commenting on other children's Summer Learning Journey blog posts. I'm sure they would appreciate your thoughtful and helpful comments.

    Noho ora mai,

    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete