Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

Technology Reflection T2W6 - Wood Works - Making Awesome Things with Wood!

WALT: write a reflection about what we did at technology, we have to write about what we learnt,what we achieved and what we can improve on.

Today I was working on a design I made at Woodworks, we had to design 10 ideas that we would want to make but only choose one for the final design.
The 10 things I choosed was 1 - Plane, 2 - Cat, 3 - Dog, 4 - Car, 5 - Bird, 6 -Helicopter, 7 - Tool Box, 8 - Horse, 9 - Tractor & 10 Piano.
I decided to make the piano and I had to figure out the joints, how long It's going to be and how I make a 320cm wood into a Piano.
I worked on it for 2 weeks until I got all the measurements right and I was happy with the final design.
I learnt that there can be 2 joints and its easy if you use the wood to measure it out.
I wanted to improve on the size because I always looked at it being big so I draw it big. i just need to focus on putting it on the paper.

I really enjoyed my time there and I'm hoping I can do my final design :D

No comments:

Post a Comment