Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

Tech Reflection - Wood Works - WonderFul Wood :) T2W7

WALT: write a short but understandable and depth reflection about technology today.

Today i was focusing on my design and see if it will work. Mr Grundy said it would work perfectly so i settled into sawing my wood into pieces i need to make my design.

My design was a Old Wooden Piano that holds your jewelry plus it's a cute decoration for your house.
We were given 320cm wood to work with I only needed 260cm of wood to do the piano.

i had to outline it a few times, it was hard because my hand kept shaking while i tried to line in the lines so i could see where i should cut into the wood. it took a good 5 - 8 minutes trying my best to cut into it and cut it off nicely. it was good enough so i had to do the joint in the left over wood. 200cm wood left and only needed 140 so i had to line in the lines so i could cut it.

It was challenging for me to use a saw to cut it since i never have used one. but i tried my best and i did pretty good. I'm hoping to finish it and hoping that i could take it home.

Here is a Picture That Relates to What i am Designing.
Image result for A Small Old Wooden Piano

No comments:

Post a Comment