Pages

Thursday 23 March 2017

My Mandala Art @2017

My Mandala Art!! :)
Create your own digital mandala.

Thinking about its purpose - remember that Mandala art is about meditation, calmness and connecting to the world around you.  What will your Mandala be about?  Your family?  Your environment?  

Think about how you want it to look - symmetrical (the same on each side), neat, tidy, calm.

Think about the colours you will use - why have you chosen these colours?  What do they represent and how do they relate to your overall message?

My Digital Mandala Represents Peacefulness & Kindness.
The Inner Circle means Love - Love can be shown in 4 different ways which is amazing.
The second inner circle represents Even though people can hurt you and put you down, you can always shine light to lead you and others to a brighter path .

The Third Circle Represents Brain Connected Brain cells that help me learn and find out different things I didn't knew about before

The Last Outer Circle Represents Bonding/Whanaungatanga because I am trying my best to make new friends with the Year 7's and I'm trying to be a Good Tamaki Primary Student Council

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Paris.
    I really like youre mandala art.For some reason me and you like to make the same things. Did you know that mandala art is a spiritual and ritual symbol in Hinduism and Buddhism, representing the universe. One question ''If you were to make mandala art on a piece of paper what would it represent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spiritual since i'm more of a spiritual person than a ritual person and if i would do it on paper it would have more meaning and it would be more special to me since I always create things that means to me and it would actually be something special i can relate to everyday

    ReplyDelete