Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

My Love Story Through Poetry/Song

Well This is My Love Story Through Poetry/Song ,This is Just a song about Me and My Friend Kenny. Hope you guys like or love it i won't mind :D
okay here it goes, Hope you enjoy :)

My hands are cold,heavy like gold
My heart is melting like ice cream in the hot sun,without the sun, there is no fun
I like this boy that i thought was normal and sweet, he thinks he is a killing machine, Hes lost but i think he' neat,but all he tells me is that "I'm a freak". 
 He says he likes me & trust's me with his lovely but demon soul, I love him and ill never let him go.
I stay up endless nights with him, He tells me he's never been with a person like me. 
He's never found love or has somebody.
I kiss his crying sweet face, but love isn't something you need to embrace.
Love is a feeling  you have in side,Love can Live and Love can Die.

Its been 10 years since that day, we made a happy family, him and me,
our 2 children are turning 5 today, it feels like time just flew away.
He hugs me and tells me i'll never let you go, I love him, He loves Me, and now we have 2 kids, What a Happy Family :).

50 years past and I'm dying very soon, 
Kenny well be back here soon.
He arrives with tears on his face. 
holding my hand in his.
He tells me I'll never leave you.
But I Tell him look after our kids and stay here.
My eyes fill with water and my face with tears.
He kisses my face and lays next to me.
In Few a minutes we die in peace... =...(

There that is My Love Story Through Poetry/Song
Please leave a comment down below and hope you have enjoyed :D


No comments:

Post a Comment