Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Poetry About My Favourite Thing My Favourite Thing is Poetry

WALT: write about our favourite thing.Please leave a comment down below
Poetry About My Favourite Thing
My Favourite Thing is Poetry


Roses are red & the sky is blue.
Nightmares are so scary  that's all true,
time at night i try to fight,
the worst things i have ever feared in my life.


Things can go wrong but everything feels right
,at night i hug my teddy bear tight.
Days are bright but terrible at night,
all i want to do is fly my kite.


Shivering in fear
,all you can hear is the feeling of terror,
you can see a little boy behind u in the mirror.
Days are long with sunny clouds and the fresh air,


my fear in the breeze and blowing my hair everywhere.
climbing trees with the cold breeze,drinking cold frozen drinks give me a brain freeze.


Time is a setting just a state of mind, looking for clues in a mystery is hard to find,
chasing dreams are fun to do,
staying happy is fun too.


Stars at night are exciting and bright,
it’s a beautiful sight,
but i can’t see it in the morning
when i fly my kite.


Roses are red the night sky is blue,
i like trying something new,
tricks are exciting and fun and clueless,
i'm going to keep living my life to the fullest.


I’m so loyal and wise,
I watch as the bright sun rise.
i love animals and gaming,
It’s funny,exciting & clueless but true,
i don't like winter because its gives me the flu.

I love to swim it’s fun in a pool.
but bombing is dangerous but cool,
Taking my time to work out the hard things in life.
people are so mean it’s cuts like a knife.


People always hit me and push me into the dirt.
It’s so bad it hurts.
Taking my time. getting my learning out of the way.
It was my brothers birthday on the 30th of May.


I Love Poetry It's fun to do. I Love to do it How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment