Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2016

My Profile Rap: About Myself

WALT:  share appropriate information about myself on my blog.
My Profile Rap

Hey My name is Paris,
My Hero is Calvin Harris.
People think i’m kinda short.
But i’m brainy & Self taught
I love soccer, I Love to Rhyme,
I love to draw all the time.

I’m from Samoa and over is the best.  
We are cool & better than the rest.
I’m samoan, Maori, British, Cook Island & German.
But you can’t judge the fact - you don’t even know me.
People always get the best of me,
But i’m strong and i can’t wait until i’m free.

Room 10 is the Best,
Room 10 is so cool  
And we have the best learning tool.
I’m so cold at night, I tried to fight ,
the worst things I have ever feared in my Life.
NightMares are so scary,
Dark and a Mystery,
New Zealand has the most history.

My cat’s Fur is like
the darkest of the night.
But in the morning he's like
a tiny bright light.

My Sisters are so cheeky
& they make me mad.
But My only Brother
is the best mate I  have ever had.

He stands by my side, hand to hand.
He is caring & he is growing up to be a man.

I think of things
I don't know about in my mind,
But I got my friends and family
by my side.

Time is just a setting
& a state of mind.
I have been bullied a lot
when i was only nine.

You people out there
comment on my blog,
God is my Witness
& My Pet Dog.

1 comment:

  1. Paris - I just think this is FABULOUS! I love the way you have used all that appropriate Cyber Smart information in your rap, and that it teaches me more about yourself! Thank you for a well thought through blog post :>

    ReplyDelete