Pages

Tuesday 9 May 2017

Ultimate Honey Activity.- Eating 4 Different Honey's !!!!!!


Write your predictions for which plant source this honey comes from???
Your Choices are:

  • Clover
  • Manuka
  • Pohutukawa
  • Mixed
For me My Answers were 
1 - Pohutukawa - Mixed - Runny,Very sweet - must be golden syrup and has dark texture
2 - Clover - Smooth & sweet,Light texture,Subtle taste
3 - Mixed - Pohutukawa - Tastes like icing sugar with golden syrup, Its thick and bland. White Texture
4 - Manuka -Tastes like coffee (To me) a bit runny and sweet, Golden texture

My Favourite honey was number 2 - 3 Because They both don't have too much sweetness nor not much sweetness. But I just love the taste
 Here is a Slide Show 


Well Today's Honey Activity was Epic!!! and i love tasting honey. Dont forget to leave a comment saying which honey i like best :D Thank you for reading !!!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your specific descriptions of each honey, Paris! I like Number 3 the best too - maybe because I know the bee keeper! ;)

    ReplyDelete