Pages

Monday 16 October 2017

Welcome Back

Nau Ma, hoki mai ki taku rangitaki!  Ko tenei te wahanga tuawha o te tau.  Kei te pehea to hararei?

This is the last term of the year, I am so looking forward to the trips that the teachers have planned for us.

This is my last year at Tamaki Primary & My Highlight was The Year 7 & 8 sleep over where we went to Polyfest and went to the pools.

I've changed so much throughout the 9 years at Tamaki Primary and I hope that i left the school with so much I've done positive & getting ready for college next year.

My Personal goal for the last term of the year is. participating in activities out of school and during school.

Hopefully I up my leadership skills and take responsibility.

Can't wait for College but I still want to make the most of my time this year for the end of the term!









No comments:

Post a Comment