Pages

Wednesday 26 July 2017

What I did for my Holidays

For my Holidays I tried to attempt myself into doing the Fun and Amazing Site called the Winter Learning Journey, I blogged one that i did but i couldn't finish the others because of my parent's leaving to go to my grandparents house in Whakatane. It was fun being at home,staying up late but i also missed them dearly, wanting them to come home, it was fun while it lasted. then when they came home we played some games on the xbox while my mom and dad discussed about going to the auckland museum and going to the pools, which we didn't end up going to because of my dads work and my mom being busy with  her work. Me and My siblings went to the park instead for 4 days straight while getting money and spending the whole thing on junk, that same night we got the money my mom and dad said we had to get our own dinner  which was funny because we spent it all. so we sat around and made us some macaroni. i didn't eat much but then while i stayed up around 12:24pm i ate more while playing Castle Clash,Dragon Glory,Tanki and on Gmail & Discord which was fun while voice calling with friends for the first time and laughing because Drako (Zeevon), Matt (Matthew/Murphys_Law)  & Ryan (Fire_Hawk) plus me :D (Malia Deluxe Wolfy) started making fun of Drako because his sisters were saying some funny stuff.
It was all fun and thats what i did for my holidays plus, sleeping and cleaning :D

No comments:

Post a Comment