Pages

Friday 7 April 2017

My Climate Change Art Work

WALT: Draw and Create a Piece of Art and write about how it can help us with Different Climate Change.
Today I & Room 10 went to Te Tuhi to learn about Different Climate Change.
I really enjoyed it there, it was amazing, they had amazing stuff there like, a swing, a bunk bed,Bike,Bus chair,Showers and more.
We did some art work, it was fun and i enjoyed hanging out with my friends and classmates.
I liked how when we went around there was alot of cool stuff hanging or just standing there, it was amazing,interesting and fantastic.
I learnt a lot about different things and how they were made.

I would want to come back there someday because i want to experience more and more ... Plus i wanna play with the showers and wet people/friends/family xD




No comments:

Post a Comment